Attend a Club Event
Attending a WILD Family Nature Club event is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Check out the "Events" page to find an event in your area.
- Click on the event you'd like to attend. Read the details to make sure the activity is right for you.
- If it is, click "register to attend"
- Indicate how many people will be attending with you. For instance, if you are bringing two children, register for three spaces.
- Provide a phone number, as well as any medical needs the host should be aware of. (This information will remain private. Only the event host has access to it.)
Registering for events is important, as it helps the host know how many people to expect at their activity and so they can contact you if last minute changes or cancellations occur.
If you don't see activities in your area on the calendar, consider hosting your own! See: "Host a club activity".
Continue to Become a Club Leader »